Milkshakes have been one of the most loved beverages all over the world. They have been a big favorite of young and old people alike for decades and until now they are still a big hit. Milkshakes are perfect to help you cool down on a hot and sunny day and it will certainly help give you a big smile on your face every time you take a sip.
Chocolate is definitely one of the most enjoyed flavor of milkshakes and rightfully so. Having a big, tall glass of creamy chocolate milkshake is surely something that everyone would want to have. Just be cautious not to spill it on your carpet though as the chocolate milkshake can create a very big mess if you are not careful.
If you are unfortunately facing a chocolate milkshake stain on your carpet already then it is not yet time to throw in the white towel. There is something that you can do to help clean up the very tough stain that this mess has caused. Just read the guide below to find out what you need to do to clean up the chocolate milkshake stain on your carpet.
1. First, get a clean spoon and try to scoop up as much of the chocolate milkshake out of the carpet. Be very careful not to spread the spill to other portions of the carpet as you don’t want the mess to become a lot worse.
2. Next, get a clean paper towel or a sponge and then absorb the liquid particles that is still left behind on the carpet. Repeat this step until you are able to extract as much of the spill as you can.
3. After you have removed the chocolate milkshake spill on your carpet, dealing with the ugly stain that it has caused is the next thing you should do. Take a teaspoon of non-bleach laundry detergent and combine this with a cup of water to make a potent cleaning agent that you will need to remove the stain.
4. Pour the cleaning solution that you have made onto the chocolate milkshake stain on your carpet. Let it stand there for five or six minutes to allow the cleaning agent to break down the stain.
5. After letting the solution soak the milkshake stain, get some paper towels or a piece of clean white cloth and then blot the stain continuously. This is going to slowly cause the stain to be removed from your carpet fibers. Do this step until the entire stain is eliminated.
6. Rinse the area where you originally spilled the chocolate milkshake to help flush out any residue that could get left behind. Then, take a clean towel and dry off the entire area to complete the job.
A Growing Trend in the Chocolate Diamond Engagement Ring
Subservient Husbands – Myths No Longer
Can Chocolate Affect Your Sex Life?